Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Just a spoonful of sugar...


So it's Winter Break and I feel even more like a super mom than I usually do. I admit it, being a stay at home mom is hard. We have been up since 5am this morning and have been going nonstop. I must confess, I am having a blast. Going back to work will be a bit like taking a cold shower the morning after singing karoke until 2am at the Hidden Cove (but that's another story for another blog).


We have had playdates, gone to the library, visited museums, played dress up and really it's been awesome. I feel like perhaps I cherish this time more because I don't get to do it everyday. I am also accutely aware of how fleeting this time is, perhaps I can bottle up my kids right now and pickle them.


I am having so much fun planning the days activities and exploring with them. Just call me Mary Poppins or Maria (cue "These are a few of my favorite things").


So, as I go to bed at 8:30 this evening. I am fully exhausted in a different way than my day job and looking forward to tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment