Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I gotta frittata


Meal planning is one of my trade secrets.  It makes me feel more in control of dinner and definitely gives me direction at the grocery.  I was feeling pretty good yesterday when I decided to make a frittata for dinner.  I figured that I would use the leftover goat cheese, throw in an onion and add some broccoli and herbs.  In fact, I was feeling, impressed that I could just whip up a frittata for dinner.  So 80% of me was totally in control and was confident that I would have a healthy dinner on the table by 6pm.

Here comes the other 20% of me that is not totally together...MENTAL NOTE TO SELF-be sure to check how many eggs you have before you decide to make a frittata for dinner. 

Dinner tonight-pizza, let's just pray we have cheese in the house.

1 comment:

  1. that looks so good. adding it to my repertoire (that's right, i speak french).

    ReplyDelete